RENEWAL OF YOUR USCG VESSEL DOCUMENTATION
While out cruising it can be difficult or inconvenient to renew your annual USCG Vessel Documentation. That is why SBI designed a program to handle this importance annual process.
As a subscriber to our Cruisers Home Port Mail Service this is how it works:
- First you must notify SBI in writing of your USCG Renewal date
- We load this date into our computers and then 45 days from your expiration we monitor your mailbox until your renewal notice arrives
- Upon receipt we open your notice, sign the document as your Authorized Agent and submit to the USCG Documentation Center in West Virginia
- We debit your account the $26.00 USCG annual fee along with a $12.00 administrative fee
- Typically within 14 days your Certificate will arrive and is placed into your mailbox