SECURITY… PEACE-OF-MIND WITH ST. BRENDAN’S ISLE
TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, WE UTILIZE THE LATEST SECURITY TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE TODAY
- Our website is protected with a 256-Bit SSL Certificate and hosted in a co-location facility in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This means that your data has physical as well as electronic security. At St. Brendan’s Isle we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of security available.
- In addition to protecting the integrity of your electronic data, SBI has contracted with “Shred for Good” a Division of Challenge Enterprises, to shred all your physical mail and documents. As the designated and licensed contract shredder for the Jacksonville, Florida Division of the IRS, “Shred for Good” conducts business at their state of the art shredding facility, located in Green Cove Springs, FL.
- Shred for Good keeps all mail under lock and key…. Once shredded, the destroyed mail receives a certificate of destruction and is then used as recycled fiber, to make new paper products. Not only is the integrity of your mail safe and secure you are also helping preserve the environment!
- PCI Compliant – The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements designed to ensure that companies who process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. We are regularly monitored by Transarmor Solutions to ensure our system and servers are in full compliance.
- Employee Security – Background Checks of all Employees – All Employees Bonded
- Mail Storage – all scanned mail receives an individual bar code upon being scanned. Mail is carefully filed and remains safely archived and trackable until you request it to be forwarded or shredded.